Membership is open to all
HONORABLY DISCHARGED VIETNAM VETS.
Talk to a member or write to us at:
P.O. Box 262
Lambertville, MI 48144
Membership shall be open to any applicants who meet the following requirements:
- DD-214 or other acceptable government documentation of service establishing eligibility for the Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal (Vietnam) (1 July 1958 – 3 July 1965) or Vietnam Service Medal (4 July 1965 – 28 March 1973). Proof of award of the applicable medal will be required; and,
- Ownership of a street- legal, insured motorcycle of at least 500cc except that chapters may recruit one (1) non-riding member.
Submission of a club membership application and donation for initiation, annual dues, and club colors.
- Submission of a 1” x 1” photograph of applicant’s head and shoulders for club I.D. card.
- Applicants not personally known to members will be required to complete an in-processing period in order to determine attitude and riding ability. All applicants will have DD-214’s verified by the National Records Center, St. Louis, by submission of a SF-180 to the respective service office, with the results being forwarded directly to the club’s national office.
- This club shall not restrict membership to citizens of the United States; but shall accept members from any country allied with the U.S. during the Vietnam War who provided troops who served in Vietnam; and shall not discriminate against any applicant solely on the basis of race, religion, sex, or country of origin. Chapters may decide on the form of vote to accept applicants. Members may transfer from one chapter to another provided each chapter involved agrees.
- Applicants shall undergo an in-processing period; however, this will not include hazing, personal ridicule or embarrassment. This is a war veteran’s motorcycle club, run by war veterans, for war veterans; not a gang; and all applicants, members, and guests shall be treated with respect and dignity. No meetings shall be secret, and no business may be conducted without any member’s knowledge for that chapter.
- Any applicant to this club who was a member or prospective member of any other motorcycle club must complete an in-processing period per Paragraph 5 as a cooling-off period, during which his attitude and true intentions will be observed. At the conclusion of this period, the applicant will be voted on for full membership with a majority of chapter members voting.